Wednesday, July 2, 2008

That’s Right, Motherfucker.

i will call your bluff.

don’t think that just because your gelatinous ass has a handicap hanger i will let you nearly drive into my car without honking. don’t think that because you followed me from before the 495/270 split all the way into Rockville and pulled up beside me that i will not put my blinkers on and get out of my car to bash your pussy ass self into the pavement of Rockville Pike, right there before God and everyone, a grown woman beating the shit out of some middle-aged fat handicapped fucker.

when you act like an idiot, that’s what you’re gonna get. so don’t even bother pretending that you’re all tough and that the cops are after me. because i’m not a fucking moron like you. don’t bother following me, because you’re just gonna drive off like a scared little chicken shit anyway.

just learn to drive, already, and maybe get over yourself. you’ll make the world a better place.

No comments: