Wednesday, July 9, 2008

oh for pete’s sake!

i finally updated my MySpace page to reflect the changes in my life over the past two years. and what do i get? messages like “What’s all this, then?” from people i haven’t talked to in ages. THIS IS WHY I DIDN’T UPDATE! not that i don’t appreciate their concern for all the details of my private life, it’s just that i’m not really friends with them. so it bothers me a little to feel like i have to write and explain. maybe if the messages hadn’t been a list of question, maybe if they had been more like “i see things are changing for you,” i wouldn’t feel so odd about it. i know they all mean well. sometimes i just wish people could mean well and respect my privacy.

also, it just reinforced my fear that i’m going to be getting a lot of questions about this from other people that i’m even less friendly with. :( so much for being a private person. dang myspace.

No comments: