Tuesday, August 19, 2008

progress!

wii may be prone to lie to me, but my baffroom scale does not ... i was officially below 160 (not by much, sure) this morning. i am pleeeeeeased.

the wii told me i lost 5 pounds OVERNIGHT last week when i knew full well that could not be right. sooo i put the little extender bits on the feet, which are recommended for use on plush carpets. plush my carpet is not (not even speaking euphemistically, here), but i put them on anyway... and then it told me i gained 6 pounds! :P

since i put the risers on the wii, it has been pretty consistent, anyway. now all i have to do is keep this up for another 20 lbs. dangit.

2 comments:

Stephen Riesenberger said...

I have the same kind of relationship with my Wii Fit.

I counteract its unreliability by tricking it into thinking I'm playing fully clothed when I'm usually in my underwear! That way, I can earn -4 pounds.

Seriously though, I've experienced the same massive overnight weight loss and just chalk it up to carpet and 'not-for-commercial-use' hardware.

More importantly for me is that I see a general trend on the graph.

What's your favorite game? At our house, it's the Ski Jump.

STV

atomic cate said...

the general trend is the most important part, though lately it has been pretty consistent. my favourite is the penguin slide, bien sûr!