Tuesday, March 31, 2009

fun times on the CL

some days i spend too much time at work noodling around on the internets. i like to catch up on all my Craig’s List reading in between brochures and contracts. there are a few categories i read regularly, such as musicians, musical instruments, art jobs, creative gigs... etc., including “talent gigs.” the title of this post caught my eye, but i don’t think i’ll be replying... while technically this could come under “talent,” i’m pretty sure it belongs somewhere else.


Do you have a good singing voice? (Ashburn, VA)
Date: 2009-03-31, 1:25PM EDT

I am a 24 year old grad student and I am looking for a female with a good singing voice. I am coming home the weekend of Easter and I am looking for someone to come over to my house on Thursday April 9th to sing while I play piano. I am just looking for an attractive woman to get dressed up in a dress or something nice and come over, sit on my lap while I play the piano and you sing along with me. Mostly Phantom of the Opera, and whatever other music I have lying around or any music that you have that you like to sing. So, if you are interested, send me a pic, what kind of music you are best at, and how much for this. Thanks

* Location: Ashburn, VA
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: you tell me

No comments: