Tuesday, November 4, 2008

belated halloween successes

well, my favourite holiday is come and gone, and this one was a good one, with all the stuff i like to do.

first things first, the pumpkins:
The victims
the unsuspecting victims. we chose these two out of a whole patchful. it was raining & cold. we had a long discussion about it. yes, we’re that ridiculous.

Pumpkin Schematic
Pants displays his schematic for his pumpkin face.

the finished pumpkins
and here are the finished gourds. i prefer to work free-form and let the pumpkin tell me what it’s going to be.

and the long-debated costume!
AtomicCate stars in T2
missing the sunglasses, but here’s my $20 Sarah Connor (circa T2) costume.


the toy of the original. i know, it’s like, impossible to tell us apart, besides the hair, right? ;)

me & Skarzipan
don’t worry, that’s not a real cat! that’s just Skarzipan dressed up like a cat! i am, however, actually going to shoot her. haha, just kidding! it’s a toy gun.

2 comments:

walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

I love your pumpkins! Er, I mean, I love the cyclops punkin and the kittycat punkin. W0000t!

atomic cate said...

it's ok, i love your pumpkins, too!