Monday, February 2, 2009

awesomely awesome.

so i did go to the gym today, and that may or may not be a tale for another time, but something happened that ranks up in my top ten of Funniest Things to Actually Happen in My Actual Real Life.

i went with my male co-worker, and we got the 5-minute tour, and changed in our respective locker rooms, worked out... then i said i had enough and went to wash & change, whilst my co-worker continued his work-out.

i went to my locker, took off my shirt (but not my sport bra), and decided to head over to the scale, which is around the corner by the sinks. weighed myself and went around the corner to get my clothes -- and who is standing there, winded, with a water bottle, just lookin’ around like nothing? my male co-worker.

i said (partially squealed) Hey! You’re in the wrong one! and he looked at me. i could almost see the thought process as he looked, recognized me, got confused, and said “What? You’re kidding me!” to which i replied, bemused, No! he got flustered, kind of covered his eyes and dashed out...

it’s the kind of bone-headed thing i would do, and i might have been mortified, too, except i happened to be clothed.

No comments: